9 Jul 2012

Get inspired: Tie Dye Shorts









The tie dye cutoff shorts trend was super poppular in the 60s early 70s and now this trend is back for summer 2012. In the early days tie dye would be mostly related to hippies but now we see people rocking this trend, especially tie dye shorts, with t-shirts, blazers, crop tops, they are dressing them up and making them their own. Here is some inspiration and ideas of how to rock your tie dye shorts.












































































xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...