3 Jul 2012

Stars and Stripes


What better way to show your love and support for the US, on this 4th of July but also on our everyday lives, than on your outfits. These include stars and stripes on tops, shorts, shoes, accessories, bags, on your makeup, on your nails and so on and it's a great thing that it's easy to find these items in shops such as Topshop and many others as well as you can try DIYs. So here are some ideas of  how to pair and match these stars and stripes.



































































xx-M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...