29 Aug 2012

Get inspired: Crop tops

pic via befrassy

I know how this post should have come out earlier but it's still summer so here it is - this end-of-summer-trend! Crop tops have been everywhere this season from the runways to the streets (and of course - my wardrobe) and you still have a couple more weeks, depending on where you live, to try it out. Many big designers have incorporated this summer essential into their spring/summer 2012 collection including Dolce &Gabbana, Preen, Acne, Prada, Emilio Pucci, and many others.

This trend is a bit relaxed so make sure to leave this trend just for the casual occasions. Just like other pieces of clothing which show lots of skin the trick is to play show-and-hide, which just means balancing out your outfit by covering more in other parts. You can do this by wearing some cute high waisted shorts or you can add layers to your crop top. So now lets have a look at some ideas of how to rock this trend.




So what do you think about this trend? Are you a fan of these abs-showing shirts? Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

3 comments:

  1. I like them with maxi skirts, but they're also great if worn with skinny jeans!
    Wanna follow each other? I'm following this cute blog right now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Neon crop top in the first picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that neon crop in my life!

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...