27 Aug 2012

Minnie Mouse honoured at the LFW!

The polka-dot dresses, big bows on her head and bright yellow heels... Minnie Mouse has always been one of the most fashionable Disney cartoon. Well now this style icon is going to turn official with this amazing collaboration to honour her.

Richard Nicoll's and Giles Deacon's designs for the Minnie Mouse Must-Haves Collection.

This lucky star is receiving her own collection - The Minnie Mouse Must-Haves, a collection of on-off pieces and accessories which will be showcased at the Spring/Summer 2013 London Fashion Week from 14 to 18 September. These pieces have been created by important designers like Giles Deacon, Michael van der Ham, Richard Nicoll, Katie Hillier, Lulu Guinness, Tatty Devine e Terry de Havilland, where each designer did their own interpretation of Minnie's style. The garments and accessories will then be auctioned off on ebay to support the BFC/Bazaar Fashion Arts Foundation.

Michael Van Der Ham's Minnie-inspired top and skirt and Richard Nicoll's design.

Lulu Guinness's Minnie Mouse bag <3 

  I'm not sure about you but these sketches have gotten me really excited for September 2013 to see these amazing garments and accessories come to live! 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3987626/?claim=hrg5jvzzj85">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

3 comments:

  1. I loved the sketches and I hope they coming in september. I always love the Disney characters !

    www.chicreaction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lately came beyond your web-site and accepted vast posts of yours~~~ I’d add a quick animadversion and let you apperceive that you’ve got a actively nice weblog. I’ll watch out for updates from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...