17 Sep 2012

A touch of Burgundy

From head to toe burgundystylescrapbook
Whatever you want to call it - oxblood red, wine, Bordeaux or burgundy but I'm quite sure we can all agree that this is one of fall's ultimate colours. Designers have gone in many different directions with this trend from leather to fur, lace, silk, chiffon, you name it! However they didn't keep it only to the outfits but also went for this colour on nails and lips in many runway shows.
This deep red colour is so timeless and chic. Luckily for us, they are everywhere to purchase no matter how much you want to spend on it. So I leave you with some of my favourite Fall 2012 runway looks and some street outfits for you to inspire on and to give you some ideas on how you could incorporate this colour into your own closet.


On the Fall '12 runways

Peter Som  | Nanette Lepore |  Gucci 
Proenza Schouler | Acne | Jason Wu |

The trend on the streets

So what are your thoughts on this trend?  

xx- M
runway pics via style
street style pics via lookbook.nu

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is sooo cute) follow you)

    follow me back =)

    My pretty fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this particular color. Thank you for sharing these wondeful photos - it's so inspiring!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color and really want to get something in it :) It's so good for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with this color,definitely gonna get some pieces;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burgundy is too cool!!
    you look absolutely gorgeous, and so does your blog. <3

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your blog.
    I'm following.
    Follow me http://heels-fiction.blogspot.com.es
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi !! Guapa, I'm colombian, living in Barcelona
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this trend! :)

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burgundy is my LOVE for this fall <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this trend! perfect color for fall! thanks for the comment (:

    Esther xx
    lamodeetwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've gone for painting my nails burgundy :)

    please come and visit me at my blog and follow back?

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there,
    You are so beautiful!
    Us two stylish girls shlould follow eachother???

    http://milna89.blogspot.com/

    Stay sexy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...