4 Sep 2012

A touch of Royal Purple

via  whatstrend
Deep purple lipsticks have been around for some time but now this rich purple colour is invading more than just the makeup aspect of fashion. This fall colour is a great way to add some life to plain fall/winter outfits. The great thing about this colour trend is that it is for absolutely anyone! You can wear this colour for casual occasion as well as for more formal events. You can wear this from head to toe or you can just go for a simple bag or accessories. It's great how you can always make it work, one way or another, with your personal style.                                                            
The trend on the runways
Christopher Kane Fall '12, Prada Fall '12, Balenciaga Fall '12.  individual pics via style
Gucci Fall '12, Alberta Ferreti Fall '12, Bottega Veneta Fall '12. individual pics via style
During every season there is always a colour which we see in many many runway shows and for the fall season the 'it' colour is purple. Designers have played around allot with this colour which went from modern in some collections to chic and elegant in others to even military inspired outfits.   
As well as some inspiration from the runways, I believe we should see how some stylish girls worked this trend.

The trend on the streets


So what do you think about this trend? How do you like to wear this colour? Leave a comment, I would love to know.


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

8 comments:

  1. purple is one of my favorite colors! im definitely loving the trend! thanks for the comment (:

    Esther xx
    lamodeetwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all of those street style photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post and a great inspiration!

    <3

    ps. you can now win some fabulous Sabre sunglasses on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Fantastic post and blog - we love your style! Do you do all the content yourself - photos, image editing etc. Where are you based?

    We would love for you to be part of our blogger network (http://bloggernetwork.style-card.co.uk/). Have a look and let us know what you think - blogger@style-card.co.uk.

    Thanks and keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving purple this season! Such a rich and fun color.
    Newest follower! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is so lovely, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off. Great photos! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post! I really love how you showed both runway and daily looks! I love the color - I have to admit that I don't have much purple in my wardrobe, but will def. try and incorporate more of it in the future! Thanks so much for the inspiration. Also, you featured some of my favorite fashion bloggers =D I love wendy!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...