20 Oct 2012

Fun Collars

via pinterest

Collars are not just something you find stitched on a shirt anymore but they have transformed into a new way for designers and fashionistas in general to express themselves. Since last season, detachable and embellished collars have made their way to many boutiques and to the closets of many who have found ways to incorporate it into their own unique styles.
This fall season, many designers such as Moschino, Victoria Beckham, Phillip Lim, Osman and many others brands have found ways to include interesting collars or collar-like necklaces into their Fall 2012 collections. These modern collars are a simple and easy way to change up and complement an outfit as well as they are a great for layering over almost anything. 
The collars and collar-shaped necklaces can vary from Peter Pan to Puritan type collars as well as the embellishments on them that can go from studs and beads to bling and there are also those collar left plain but with gorgeous designs.
So here are some of the fashion show looks from Fall 2012 collections containing rocking this trend.

Osman Fall 2012
individual pics via style
Victoria Beckham Fall 2012
individual pics via style
3.1 Phillip Lim
individual pics via style

And here are some of my picks for detachable collars ranging from animal prints to studs to leather:


a|b|c|d|e|f|g|h|i

So what do you think about there types of collars? Would you wear this trend? Do let me know.


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

28 comments:

  1. i love this trend ! xx

    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collars!
    Follow your blog by GFC, hope, you'll follow me back)
    http://kickyjane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post! Yes collars are big. I love that you found some that are detachable!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this trend! I wear a lot of bowties and ties so collars come in handy and they are really pretty too <3

    Lia
    www.black-bowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these collars!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely blog, with great photography and style! look at my Blog and if you like, maybe you want to follow each other?? Let me know posting on my blog :)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always adored the studded collars. <3

    http://www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all pics..now i follow you, follow back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, your blog is so lovely!
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post. I liked you blog:)
    do you want to follow each other?
    thank you!
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this new trend is so awesome! I love embellished collars :) thanks for stopping by my blog! Would love it if we followed each other! I definitely will :)

    Xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The black leather option is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love contrasting collars - that silver one is so so rad!
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love collars,great post!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm totally in love with this collars.

    XX,
    Jenny
    www.curvy-life.com

    PS.: Great blog. Maybe we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great that you like to follow each other :)
    I follow your blog now with gfc, please follow back like you promised, thanks!
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, Collars can make outift totally different, so cool!


    Follow me-I'll follow you back- let me knwo if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Collars are such an important piece to an outfit now. My favorite is Victoria Beckham's because of the chic and sophisticated take on them. I'm have a fall essentials booties giveaway I think you'll love, pass by my blog and enter if you like.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. me gusta este post!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that collar in the first picture! So cute ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello :) I love the collars, I have three but still need one :D I am now following you, hope you can do the same :)

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a gorgeous blog! i follow!
    check out my blog too:

    My Blog - Pocketful of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love F and the studded collar in the first picture. All so cute!

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...