26 Oct 2012

Get inspired: Fun Tights and Leggings

via the lookbook

Fall is in my opinion the perfect time to wear leggings and tights. It not too hot and it hasn't become too cold either. A simple black pair of leggings could work but to add more character and fun to your fall outfits you could definitely go for some printed ones!

 I have to give the spotlight to Black Milk Clothing for some of the most unique leggings out there but you can surely find other more affordable ones online at forever21Urban Outfittersnordstrom and many other places.

Printed tights and leggings are perfect to wear with knitted sweaters, baggy shirts, shorts, skirts, and they look amazing with the shoe staple of the season - boots.
I went over to the the lookbook and chose a selection of amazing pairings with leggings and tights for you.          Take a look:


What do you think about these looks? Do you prefer printed or plain leggings and tights? And how do you pair them? Let me know.


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

17 comments:

  1. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog! Follow u in GFC :)
    My accout is without pic with name: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :)
    Lot of kisses.
    http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all. Really cool looks <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style.
    I follow you, I really liked your blog.
    Do we follow each other?
    Ire.
    whileinspireme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You have a great blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Write on my blog if you want...
    Anthea
    www.antheafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these looks, they're all so fun. I think I may need a pair of galaxy print leggings, they're gorgeous.

    ~ Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much lovely bloggers ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing inspo! I love these picturs. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing inspirations :)

    Leave me a comment in this post, please? Thanks
    http://lovemakeup24.blogspot.com/2012/10/style-papers-fanatica-e-la-nuova.html

    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE THIS! Seems like your style is very similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is how you should wear your leggings!
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really good blog. You should check out Citrusox. Its a shopping site and have really good collection of leggings. I recently bought a few pairs myself and was really impressed. You can visit here to shop: http://citrusox.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wearing leggings is in trend these days and I buy mine from Citrusox. A really good collection of leggings and you can also shop for socks and tights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...