17 Oct 2012

Get inspired: Knitted Sweaters

via weheartit

So I haven't done one of these 'Get inspired' post in a while. The last one I did was a summer one (crop tops) and so I thought it was about time to do another one as Fall is here...well that is for most of us as here in Singapore it is summer all year round. 
The first thing that came to mind thinking about fall/winter clothing was knitted sweaters. They are so comfy and they can look adorable paired with the right things and honestly what can be better than that? Comfortable and stylish! They look amazing paired with leather, funky and skinny jeans, tights with shorts or skirts, a pop of colour (like the fall colour - burgundy!), collar necklaces or a blouse with a collar underneath the sweater and hells for a more chic look or flat shoes for something more casual. 
As you might have heard before - pictures speak louder than words, so here are some very fashionable looks from the lookbook for your inspiration. Take a look:


So what do you think about these looks? How do you like pairing your sweaters for a fashionable look? Do let me know :)


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

19 comments:

  1. These outfits are so inspiring! I like them a lot! :)

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Now following yours via GFC! ♥

      Delete
  2. I love these photos, especially the first one!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my latest post for details:)
    http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knitted sweaters!
    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!! I follow you now on Facebook and bloglovin!! Hope you follow me back!!

    http://www.thefashionheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks! I love big and loose knits! :) Very inspiring!

    Wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post! Love the inspiration! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are wonderful, so many beautiful ladies and the outfits are killing me, very inspirational, I love all the sweeters. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your comment! followed you in gfc, hope you will follow back like you said :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved this post! kisses and thanks for the nomination darling!*

    love, D

    http://coral-charm-style.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) and do send a link if you do it.
      x Mariana

      Delete
  11. Now following! Hope you follow back! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great styles. I could wear almost all of them. :)

    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the sweater! Great posts...definitely puts me puts me in the mood for Fall!

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving knits for fall--great post!

    xo
    Paige
    punkrockparti.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm absolutely in love with these <3 I recently bought two new ones and I've been wearing them like crazy! :D

    Lia
    www.black-bowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...