18 Oct 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)

Thank you Maria from the Route 13 for the award!

So here are the 11 Random facts about me
1. I'm Brazilian
2. I've lived in Brazil, the US and now Singapore.
3. I love sports especially running (am training for a 5k run)
4. I speak English, Portuguese, a bit of French and Spanish :)
5. I love reading and so I can't leave the house without a book in my bag.
6. Due to moving so much, I have gone to a total of 8 different schools!
7. I absolutely can not go a day without listening to music.
8. I did Judo (a Japanese martial art ) for 2 years :P
9. I love fruits (LOVE strawberries)
10. I have 3 younger sibling.
11. I'm 5'4' ish.

My answers to Maria's 11 questions
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?  
L.A. I've lived there before and would love to go back.
2. What is your favourite book?
This is so hard to answer! I have so many... but I do love the Harry Potter ones. 
3. What is one thing you couldn't live without?
My laptop.
5. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
This is so hard to choose  but probably Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe or Alexander Mcqueen.
6. Which is your favourite designer? 
I can't choose - I love Jason Wu and Alexander Mcqueen.
7. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Topshop or New look.
8. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
No.. but that would be interesting 
9. Cool weather or Hot weather?
Definitely Hot weather!
10. What inspires you?
Reading fashion blogs, going through collections and watching fashion shows online :)
11. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about/for you ?
Nope. Well I don't recall any.

Here are the lovely blogs I'm nominating - will you take this challenge?
(not in any particular order)

And lastly, My questions for you
1.What is your favourite pastime?
2.What is your favourite season?
3.When did you start blogging?
4.What are your favourite blogs?
5.What is your Must-have accessory?
6.What is a place you would love to visit someday?
7.What is the first website you go to in the morning?
8.What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?
9.What is a fashion trend you would never wear?
10.What is your dream job? 
11.Coca cola or Pepsi?

Oh and if you take the challenge do send me the link to it :)


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I really appreciate it :-)
    I'm your new follower, hope you will consider to follow me back!

    X Annewil
    http://lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination Mariana! Your blog is so informative! Love that you are noticing so many trends at your age. Keep up the good work girl.

    Xo, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! your answers were really interesting, I also loved the Harry Potter books!

    xx
    Maria
    http://routethirteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh nice!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! :) The thing is... I don't follow a lot of blogs, I can't nominate 11 blogs with less then 200 followers... Is this rule strict, so 215 followers is too much already? :) I'd love to participate, but I think I could only nominate about 7-9...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be nominated!! Hint..hint... :D

      I'm cerc and I'm a teenage blogger from Hong Kong, check out my blog if it's ok with you!! i checked out yours and i think its AWESOME: cercalicious.wordpress.com :D :)

      thanks so much, if its ok could you give me some feedback on my blog, because i'm new to blogging??
      cerc <3

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! And cute blog!
    I'm your 63 follower if you like my blog too, I'm waiting for you <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!! Love all your pics!! Would you like to follow each other?

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following, followe back on bloglovin and gfc :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello beauty!

    Now I'm following you via GFC!
    Could you please follow me back?
    thank you!
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi mariana :) I'm cerc and I"m a teen blogger from Hong Kong China, and I would love to win a blog award!! I'm new to blogging so I would love it if you could spend some time to just look at my blog and give me some feedback? thank you so much, cerc :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...