6 Nov 2012

Greece photo diary








These photos were all taken by my dad in a recent trip to Greece and I thought I'll share them with you. 
I personally have never had a chance to visit such places in Europe before like Greece, France, Spain, Italy which are all countries I would love to go to in the near future. However I have had the amazing opportunities to enjoy the scorching sun on beautiful Brazilian beaches and eat some delicious barbecues there, go snorkelling in crystal clear Thailand waters, go jungle trekking in Indonesia and explore the wonderful West coast of the USA. From a young age I have learnt not to take things in life for granted, especially the moments where you are exposed to amazing new and different cultures, people and delicacies. To really open my heart and mind to new experiences and adventures. Sounds cheesy but it's true -
"live life to the fullest"

So what do you think about these pics? Have you ever been to Greece/ Europe?


xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

16 comments:

  1. Wow! I want visit Greece! ;)
    amazing pics!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Love it!

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, first one is adorable :)
    Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos dear!! Thanks for your visit and I'm following you now, great blog!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning photos. I can never get over how beautiful and how much Greece has to offer. Where were you, Koroni? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh how gorgeous this looks,babe!Can't take my eyes off;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I am thinking about going to Greece for my honeymoon. Europe is so Gorge!

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are stunning mariana!I am from Greece and I am so grateful for being able to enjoy all this beauty here :) I hope that you visit Greece soon it has a lot to offer! Love your posts too!

    xo Lily

    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i' m originally from Europe and had a chance to visit most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! I'm so jealous you were able to visit, I haven't been in soooo long, I think I need to pack up my bags and go back!
    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...