Being a blogger has increased the size of my fashion and beauty wishlist drastically from shoes, bags accessories and so on goes the list... So I decided to share with you some of the items in it.
These are just a few of my fashion and beauty products that have been on my wishlist for a while now (regardless of the price - a girl can dream!)
1. Perry Leather Shorts: Leather is probably one of my favourite trends ever! Since here in Singapore is so hot and humid, year round, I would be lying if I said I prefer leather pants to short (even though I adore looks with sleek leather pants). These leather shorts may look a bit intimidating but these bad boys are quite versatile. They could look amazing with a comfy neutral tone t-shirt for the day time or dressed up with a detailed blouse and a simple jacket.
2. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: This is a dream eye shadow pallet for any girl addicted to makeup. Seeing this pallet in countless youtube makeup tutorials have really got me wanting to try it out. I'm no makeup expert but from the many reviews I've read, the Naked2 palette in comparison to the Naked palette has more usable shades which can create both day and night time looks.
3. Marisha Dessert Grey ankle boots: You would be surprised about how much I love shoes comparing with the small shoes closet I own which mostly consists of a few simple, comfortable and versatile shoes, like my much loved pair of black converse. I think these are a gorgeous pair of ankle boots with a controlled amount of fun. At first sight these say 'business in the front and party on the back'.
4. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats: Another pair of shoes? Yes! From the moment I saw these on a blogger's outfit post I fell in love. These are so simple yet they can add something special to any simple outfits with its gilded gold heel and delicate gold stitching of a cat.
5. The well fitted coloured Blazer: From one of my previous post on colourful blazers (read it here) you may know that I absolutely adore blazers especially when they are bright and colourful. They can be super flattering and I like how versatile they can be. From giving that finishing touch on a jeans and a t-shirt look or being great to dress up for a more formal occasion. I think I should find a pastel or neutral tone one for my closet first though (sigh).
So what do you think of these? What is in your wishlist? Do let me know.