15 Nov 2012

November Wishlist


Being a blogger has increased the size of my fashion and beauty wishlist drastically from shoes, bags accessories and so on goes the list... So I decided to share with you some of the items in it.
 These are just a few of my fashion and beauty products that have been on my wishlist for a while now (regardless of the price - a girl can dream!)

1. Perry Leather Shorts: Leather is probably one of my favourite trends ever! Since here in Singapore is so hot and humid, year round, I would be lying if I said I prefer leather pants to short (even though I adore looks with sleek leather pants). These leather shorts may look a bit intimidating but these bad boys are quite versatile. They could look amazing with a comfy neutral tone t-shirt for the day time or dressed up with a detailed blouse and a simple jacket.

2. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: This is a dream eye shadow pallet for any girl addicted to makeup. Seeing this pallet in countless youtube makeup tutorials have really got me wanting to try it out. I'm no makeup expert but from the many reviews I've read, the Naked2 palette in comparison to the Naked palette has more usable shades which can create both day and night time looks. 

3. Marisha Dessert Grey ankle boots:  You would be surprised about how much I love shoes comparing with the small shoes closet I own which mostly consists of a few simple, comfortable and versatile shoes, like my much loved pair of black converse. I think these are a gorgeous pair of ankle boots with a controlled amount of fun. At first sight these say 'business in the front and party on the back'.

4.  Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats: Another pair of shoes? Yes! From the moment I saw these on a blogger's outfit post I fell in love. These are so simple yet they can add something special to any simple outfits with its gilded gold heel and delicate gold stitching of a cat.

5. The well fitted coloured Blazer: From one of my previous post on colourful blazers (read it here) you may know that I absolutely adore blazers especially when they are bright and colourful. They can be super flattering and I like how versatile they can be. From giving that finishing touch on a jeans and a t-shirt look or being great to dress up for a more formal occasion. I think I should find a pastel or neutral tone one for my closet first though (sigh).

So what do you think of these? What is in your wishlist? Do let me know.

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

23 comments:

  1. Just saw your comment on Cupcakes and Cashmere so I had to check out your blog. Congrats! It is very impressive and well done! Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that red blazer! Really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even want to start with everything that's in my wishlist! But you have got great style! I would love more boots...well because that's my obsession. I definitely would love more funky blouses to add with my wardrobe. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal so anything to spice up my wardrobe. I like that red blazer, I've been looking for the perfect boyfriend blazer and haven't had any luck.

    Great post!

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wish list! I have a pretty big one myself too.

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://mevamarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another teen fashion blogger! :)

    Loving your November wishlist! I was thinking about getting the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette as well! :o I love all of the colors, and I've heard such good reviews about it from beauty gurus on YouTube! And I can definitely vouch for a bright colored blazer! I just got my first mint colored blazer a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it, because you can pair it with such casual items to make it simple or you can even wear it over a dress for a formal night out.

    So glad I discovered your blog! ^_^ I'm your newest follower! Looking forward to seeing your upcoming blog posts!

    xooxo
    Kelsey
    http://runawayinla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my,this is amazing honey!!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those kitty flats!! I really want them but theyre so expensive!

    Thanks for the lovely comment!

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!

    Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC?
    Let me know if you follow me and will follow straight back!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I wish for that blazer and those shoes as well :) lovely choices!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leather shorts!
    I need to invest in a pair of these asap!
    Lovely blog..

    living-in-a-fashion-world.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cool mix! would u like to follow each other?

    PS: Now you can READ my blog also in SPANISH!

    SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

    My Experience at BORSALINO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those booties are awesome- I love that sparkle detail to it! A coloured blazer is on my wishlist too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the eyeshadow palette - neutrals are always the best to have a lot of, because you can subtly enhance your eyes!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...