18 Dec 2012

December Wishlist

   
Continuing in this series of monthly wishlists, which I started last month (read that one here), here is my December list of items I've had my eye on, especially this month. Hopefully some of these items will leave the wishlist and eventually find their way into my life as this list can be considered as my Christmas wishlist too. For any family members and friends reading this post *hint hint!*

1. Topshop embellished top: I must admit that I don't own that many formal or in other words 'fancy' blouses and so this embellished cream Topshop top is so perfect. The neutral tone makes it so much easier to pair and would make a huge improvement to my closet. 
2. Ulrikke bag: As I mentioned in my last wishlist post, I love leather (even though it might not be so evident in my closet) hence this leather backpack is one of my favourites items on this list.
3. La Mer watchAs a fan of purple..and studs, this watch just caught my eye and I can't stop wishing it was on my wrist right now.
4. Shelikes skirt : Other than my wallet I have absolutely nothing burgundy in my closet. While browsing through online stores I found this super cute skater skirt in this colour and I though it really did deserve a place in my wishlist.
5. The Fashion Ranch studded ankle boots: Having lived all my life in the warm weather of Brazil, California and now Singapore, I've never had the need to have a pair of proper cold weather boots (or any type of boots really!) and so ankle boots have been in my wishlist for as long as I can remember.
6. H&M high low skirtAs well as boots, I've never owned a high low skirt before. The transparency in this H&M one makes it so delicate and something I would be delighted to own one day. 
7. Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal mascara | 8. NARS eyeliner : I'm ending my wishlist with some makeup products I've heard so many great things about. Especially the Maybelline mascara which I'm dying to try out!

I apologise for the lack of updates on my blog for the past two weeks. I honestly wasn't feeling super inspired but don't worry, with Christmas so near, as well as the many pre-fall 2013 collections that came out, I've got more than enough inspiration now to get back on track and post some more. So stay tuned!

What's in your December wishlist? Do let me know!

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

7 comments:

  1. Love the ankle boots! Want them!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Backpack, boots and skirt are amazing, going on my wishlist too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog dear!

    Keep up with the great work!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection of items. I love the embellished shirt from Top Shop. They have some of the most cutest pieces.

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta LOVE that backpack!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute wishlist! i love the booties

    come enter my giveaway for a must have winter item!!

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...