21 Dec 2012

Get Inspired | Holiday Nails

Christmas inspired: coewlesspolish

When you live in Singapore (or in any tropical country that is) you notice that when it comes to the end-of-year holiday season, the weather is usually the polar opposite from the 'White Christmas' weather you would expect. The scorching sun leaves little to no room for the festive sweaters and the hot chocolate has to be matched with the air-conditioner on full blast, and so what better way to add that little extra holiday spirit, that may be missing, on the small details around your house and fashion choices, like on your nails.
Personally, I love playing around with various nail colours and designs, especially during the holidays season, when you can really go all out and have fun with it. I get many of my nail art inspirations from we♥it and here are some of my favourites inspired by Christmas! 

You can check out more nail art ideas here!

What do you think about these ideas? Which is your favourite?

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

10 comments:

  1. Love the gold manicure!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. great holiday inspiration dear :)

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those nails in photo 6!
    I'm looking forward to try it :D
    Have a great day Mariana!
    xo Lily
    http://alltimeclas-chic.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails! I love the top picture where they match the pants, so cool!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one with the cute raindeer. Love your printed nails <3

    Michi
    http://www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, pity that I can't make the Norwegian patterns on my own - I'm not a good painter :D

    Une Dandizette

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are so well done! great ideas for xmas :)

    I hope you come visit my blog sometime hun xox

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these nails, though I am not sure I have the skill to do many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nail art!

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...