23 Dec 2012

Get Inspired | Holiday Sparkle

sparkling in the sun: pointblake

It is that time of the year again, with Christmas celebrations and new year parties, can't believe Christmas is just a few days away! Glitter, sequins and metallics start popping up everywhere, whether it is on the festive decorations or on the fashion choices we make. After covering  holiday nails I just had to share some of my favourite looks from the Lookbook of one of my favourite trends, which comes back every year at this time, which is everything and anything that sparkles. I have to agree on the statement that there is no better time to wear glitter, sequins, metallics and everything shiny and sparkly than at this time of year and so I hope these serve as some ideas on how to wear it.
Check it out:


Do you go for sequins, glitter and metallic for end of year events?
~
Hope you all are having a lovely holiday. To all my readers who are celebrating it, Merry Christmas!

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful styles! Love it! Greetings from Munich :)
    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely go for sequins during the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are all so gorgeous! I love all the glittery looks and colors.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great! :)
    We, the Midnight Couture Team, want to wish you a very Merry Christmas! We did a little Christmas Special photoshoot in one of Berlin's IN Clubs. Come along and share your thoughts with us. We are happy to welcome you :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!


    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful inspiration post, Mariana! I love sequins for festive occasions and parties too. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    Merry Christmas and happy holidays! <3

    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Facebook Page: Fatima A.
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ! Amazing pictures.

    Much Love,
    Virginie

    http://vivinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love glitter so much! great blog btw,
    followed on GFC!
    xxx
    http://lesimplyclassy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love sparkle and I have written about sequins in different pieces in like 4 of my last posts so I know how you feel! =P


    I'm following - would love for you to visit me also! Thanks.

    -Jan

    livelikebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...