31 Jan 2013

#TEAandFLEA | my week in photos

At the fashion blogging seminar (front row,far left and big curly hair? yep, that's me!)

Fashion bloggers Tea & Flea event too place at a art gallery and café, Artistry, near Arab Street last Saturday and I attended! With lots of vintage clothing on sale, red velvet cupcakes and many superb Singapore bloggers sharing their experiences and knowledge on the blogging of fashion, my Saturday afternoon was truly enjoyable. At the event, which was hosted by Vivien from Fashfix.sg, I got to meet the bloggers and attend talk seminars (the highlight of the event!) on the fashion scene in Singapore and get some great tips and advice on all things blogging from the lovely fashion and beauty bloggers - LenneRachelReneePeiDottie and Masturah K.

With young Singapore fashion bloggers at the event |
 With blogger Veena from Seven inch Stilettos (centre) and Nicole from The Green Raybans (right)
loving these polaroid style pictures by cloudstaprint
~
On another note, here are some other highlights from my week!
Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polishes | New Guess perfume 

You may say that neon is out of season , but I must say, I really am in love with these new polishes especially for those cloudy rainy Singapore days. And for the new perfume - A bit sweet but not too strong, just how I like it.
Asia's Next Top Model | Shoe makeover time!

I finally made some time to catch up on Asia's Next Top Model on the weekend, up to the latest episode (feeling proud!). I'm so delighted that Asian beauties can now run for the position of 'Next Top Model' and as much as I absolutely love the American version, having the Asia one filmed in Singapore makes it just a little bit more special. And for more on my shoe makeover, you can check out my post here!

Another lifestyle post Mariana? Yep, but don't worry, 
many more fashion and beauty post coming your way!

xx- M

Follow on facebook | bloglovin | twitter 

5 comments:

  1. nice to meet u really love ur post..
    If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog , it will be a great pleasure for us to know ur view about our new blog....

    Hugs, http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos....

    have a sneak peek of my blog...new posts are comming up...if you really like it please follow on gfc, bloglovin and lookbook...already followed of course...

    xoxo

    comme il faut

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww amazing meeting!
    You all are stylish

    check out my giveaway!
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nail polishes are AWESOME! I want the green!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...