11 Feb 2013

Lose Yourself | Beginning Boutique lookbook


These past couple of weeks I've been so in love with browsing through lookbooks. I can't go to a clothing site without searching for their latest ones. And while doing so, I discovered that Beginning Boutique (which I had stopped by before) had their good share of inspiring lookbooks.

Their latest one, Lose Yourself, left me amazed at how beautifully it captured the essence of summer. Reminding me of the road trips from state to state back in Brazil, all completed with bright hues, short shorts, wild prints, dark shades and popsicles. Doesn't it just get you pumped up for summer? (for Singapore it serves as year-round inspiration!)

If you're unfamiliar with Beginning Boutique, it is an Australian based clothing site, offering both Australian and international street labels since 2008 and they offer free shipping when you spend $50 AUD or more (yay!). I've been stalking their collections for a while now (thinking to myself -I want that...ohh and that too!) and so continuously enlarging my wishlist...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy belated Chinese New Year!

What do you think about this lookbook?
Are you looking forward to summer 13'?

xx- M
Photos via  Beginning Boutique
Follow me on twitter | facebook | bloglovin!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I especially love the first one, a must have.

    Love, Nanieke
    http://nanieke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this shots.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics sweetie , am inspired already ,

    am following , wanna follow back ?

    Come by & check my latest ( shopping haul ) :-
    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a whole lot of California and LA stuff for an Australian brand! Very fun, love the looks.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photo shots you picked out. The backgrounds are really eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beginning Boutique is one of my favourite online stores! I've been a fan since their inception. :) I love this lookbook - the juxtaposition of graphics and amazing styling (how gorgeous is that magenta cape!!??) is just incredible. You've picked out the perfect images!



    Thank you for your sweet comment! I adore your blog and am following you now! <3

    Hope you will come and pop by soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great collection... love themmm....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve it!! cool pics :)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so looking forward!!
    Really inspiring outfits:-) you have a great taste in fashion to be able to appreciate thizzz looks.
    xo,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!!!!

    www.mywildmess.com/
    www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/2572259

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post!

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally agree with you that it captured the essence of summer.Prints are definitely filling our wardrobes this season, as we absolutely adore the floral print shorts and the printed shift dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...