3 Feb 2013

Personality matters | Cara Delevingne


Honestly this girl needs little introduction.
In the past year, you could not open a magazine without having the British model, Cara Delevingne, mentioned. Tumblr blogs and twitter accounts dedicated to her and don't forget the street-style photographers capturing her tomboy style, those bold eyebrows, that she is know for, and her millions of different expressions every time she is off duty. Having walked for designers such as Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, Channel, (and the list goes on..) and now being the current face of Burberry, we question, how did she get this big?

 Well correct me if I'wrong, but in my eyes we can take her success as proof  that to have success in modelling you need more than the superficial things (that fit body we all wish we had), but to also, to show off your awesome personalty. And with that said, I just love how she is not afraid to really express herself, be guffy - but at appropriate times though. I find that she has found a good balance between being  professionally...and herself, which is definitely something to strive for.
With all that in mind, here are some shots of Cara being Cara.. enjoy!

Don't you just love how she can pull these faces and still look gorgeous?
For more Caraness (see what I did there? hehe) you can go to her twitter or tumblr.

So what do you think about this Brit model and her success? 

xx- M
Photos via weheartit
Follow on twitter | facebook | bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. that's so true, personality is so important! with models and also bloggers.
    nice post!!

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems so gorgeous and quirky. I can't wait to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a strong face!!! Lov´her!

    Xo maschalina (maschalina designs)

    http://maschalina.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that everyone loves her so much but I am just not a big fan of her...dont know why.

    I am hosting a Chicnova giveaway on my blog where you can win 30 dollars to spend there. I will be really happy if you join it. :)
    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2013/02/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's beautiful and looks funny (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...