7 Feb 2013

Statement Lips | Spring Summer 2013


"On a bad day there is always lipstick" - unknown

From hot pinks to deep orange shades, this spring summer, you can't go without some bright and bold statement lips. 
Bright pink hues could be spotted backstage of designers' ss'13 runway shows such as Giles and Dries van Noten. And the cherry reds could be seen at Burberry Prorsum and Prada. With the rest of the makeup look pretty paired-back, to balance out the bold shades, a striking effect can be created, just like these. The great thing about this beauty trend? It's so easy to replicate! 
As easy as applying some basic foundation and or concealer (..or maybe not if you have great skin - I'm quite jealous) and giving your lips a splash of colour with a bold lipstain or lipstick.


So are you going to try out this trend? I know I definitely will.

xx- M
Photos via style.com
Follow me on twitter | facebook | bloglovin!

10 comments:

  1. love the first one :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find red lips extremely feminine. Love red lipsticks.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely colours! like this trend

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big lipstick girl but I definitely want to find my favorite hue of red for special occasions.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the statement lips, adds the perfect touch to any outfit!


    XO J

    Giveaway on my blog!
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing other people wear beautiful red lipstick, not sure if I have the guts to wear it myself though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these look, they are so much easier than eye looks and soooo much easier to wash of also :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Giles's pink one, especially for the spring!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    xx
    www.jael-ifigenia-paz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So impressed with your blog when you are 14 years old! I started my blog in January and I have two daughters that are 9 and 7 and I am they are very involved in the process with me and they are my primary photographers. It is fun to do with them and we are all learning along the way. I am now following you on BlogLovin!
    Carrie Barth www.mapleleafstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...