31 Mar 2013

Tea For Two | Ruche Spring lookbook


It's that time of year we all love, even the coldest of places are starting to get a bit more sunshine. As well as writing about Spring trends on the runways, I could not resist the urge to post something 'typically Spring'. With floral dresses, lace and pastels combined with afternoon tea parties and a hint of make-belief . And that was when I came upon this Spring lookbook by Ruche with a very appropriate title of: Tea for Two, which translated all of that into gorgeous pictures. I loved the softness of these shots, capturing femininity at it's best and Spring at it's nicest complemented with touches of vintage and even a dash of Alice in wonderland.

What do you think about this lookbook? 
and are you looking forward to Spring?

PS. I hope you're all having a lovely Easter!

xx- M

Follow me on twitter | facebook | bloglovin!

7 comments:

  1. these are such cute and amazing pictures! the 8th one is our favorite:)
    lots and lots of love from Zurich!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am just crazy about this lookbook! SO classic yet fun. I'm in love with the hairstyles!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Makes me so excited for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great blog! I love your point of view on fashion !
    Maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin and gfc?
    I can't wait to see your next post !

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! If you like pastels, you'll probably like my latest post :)

    www.stylevoci.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! reminds me of one of our campaigns :)

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...