13 Apr 2013

5 tropical inspired pieces for Spring


1. Joie blazer and shorts: Since fall of 2012 matching sets have flourished and became a more common element of fashion on the runway and on the streets. With Spring being the season warm enough to wear shorts but not warm enough to pair it with a crop top, the blazer-shorts combo is just perfect. Add an interesting factor with a bold print and you have found yourself a perfect outfit. 

2. Accessorize scarf: A thin scarf is always a great piece to have (especially if you are going for Spring break!) it's so easy to pair and not too warm for this weather. Over a light dress or denim and a t-shirt look, you can never go wrong.

3. h&m dress: You need nothing else but a printed dress. No fancy makeup or accessories needed. You can easily go from day to night in a dress like this, very appropriate for the busy ladies out there.

4. Cotton On tote: If you are heading to the beach any time soon a printed beach bag is definitely a must. I'm in love with this simplistic print, reflecting so well a tropical vibe.

5. Dannijo earrings: These statement earnings certainly reflect the brand. Beautifully arranged with a combination of gemstones of different colours forming a sophisticated yet edgy piece. It would give a stunning touch to a simple cocktail dress or anything that fits your fancy. 

What is your favourite item?

xx- M
1st photo, via of songofstyle.
Follow me on twitter | facebook | bloglovin | pinterest

24 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment! i absolutely love this look, unfortunately i don't think i could pull it off very well haha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the tropical print for summer;-) Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! My favorite item is Aimee Song suit! It's AMAZING! But I love everything on your selection. Tropical print is so cool. Actually I posted the same songofstyle outfit yesterday, and today I posted some pics of a TROPICAL PARADISE in Brazil with palmtrees everywhere, so inspiring!!! You have such a lovely blog! I invite you to visit mine, which is about a little bit of everything: fashion, trends, travels, photography, and beautiful things in general! If you like it we could follow each other on gfc and the rest of social networks! Let me know!! Kisses & Hugs.

    Lucia,

    http://bymedidri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the suit worn by Aimee Song! Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, love your style and love your blog...following you on Bloglovin and GFC! (:
    Check out mine and follow me if you like it too http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    much love.x

    Check out and like my Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that print <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing sense of style
    hope youll like my blog as ive likes yours

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that scarf, it looks very fresh.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this tropical trend!! so lovely for spring and summer

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweety! Tnahks for following! I´m following you back on gfc! Kisses & Hugs

    Lucía,

    http://bymedidri.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! The spring prints are amazing and really wearable for the hot weather in Singapore! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and I've followed you on your blog! Could you follow me back? Thank you so much Mariana! :)

    xoxo,
    Charlotte
    thestyleobsessedcookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!! Loving this styling and pattern inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the scarf is my favorite tropical piece

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the inspo :) If only I could afford that Joie suit

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  16. These items are so gorgeous! Aimee is one of my favorite bloggers, she is amazing. I absolutely love that H&M dress!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  17. The H&M Conscious Collection has beautiful florals!

    Brunette Letters Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want that dress. I want it so so so so so SO bad! I love this tropical print trend SO much. It's so fun and colorful!

    Ally @ http://thefittedframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Defenitely the earrings! Those are my favourite Items, I love accessories :)

    lovely blog

    xoxo Minnie
    colourofthewinds.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  20. Actually i am looking for some corporate uniforms for spring and i think for post is very near to my post. thank you..!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Author is working very hard to gain such thinking. Thank you for all the eagerness to make available such useful data here. I hope you continue to inscribe on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...