1. Joie blazer and shorts: Since fall of 2012 matching sets have flourished and became a more common element of fashion on the runway and on the streets. With Spring being the season warm enough to wear shorts but not warm enough to pair it with a crop top, the blazer-shorts combo is just perfect. Add an interesting factor with a bold print and you have found yourself a perfect outfit.
2. Accessorize scarf: A thin scarf is always a great piece to have (especially if you are going for Spring break!) it's so easy to pair and not too warm for this weather. Over a light dress or denim and a t-shirt look, you can never go wrong.
3. h&m dress: You need nothing else but a printed dress. No fancy makeup or accessories needed. You can easily go from day to night in a dress like this, very appropriate for the busy ladies out there.
4. Cotton On tote: If you are heading to the beach any time soon a printed beach bag is definitely a must. I'm in love with this simplistic print, reflecting so well a tropical vibe.
5. Dannijo earrings: These statement earnings certainly reflect the brand. Beautifully arranged with a combination of gemstones of different colours forming a sophisticated yet edgy piece. It would give a stunning touch to a simple cocktail dress or anything that fits your fancy.
What is your favourite item?
1st photo, via of songofstyle.