6 Apr 2013

April Wishlist

Lately I've been upper busy with dance rehearsals for the upcoming Singapore youth festival I'm taking part in (11 hours in school each day is not easy). But you can bet I still found enough time to scroll through archive and archives of runway shows of these past few fashion seasons on style.com and building up my wishlist for this month.
      
You may argue that here in Singapore the weather is always resembling of Spring and Summer but with every fashion blog and magazine going on and on about Spring fashion, there was no way I could not get infected with the spring style bug.
 Thus, in this wishlist you will find:

1. Dress: This very versatile feminine dress. It is so simple yet it makes such a statement on it's own. The length, cut and print makes it so easy to layer for either a more casual  or a more formal look.

2.  Sandals: These classic white sandals with a modern touch. Yes, I'm still loving studded pieces.

3. Necklace: This floral statement necklace. I could not resist adding a floral piece on this list. The light shades on this necklace makes it seem even easier to pair.

4.  Satchel: This multi coloured bag. I've fallen for vibrant coloured bags. I lately noticed that out of the many bags I own I only posses one which is not of a neutral tone. And so, for this coming season I'm hopping to find myself something more colourful.

5.  Bikini: This  floral (yet again) bikini. I absolutely loved the print on this swimsuit and the bright shades are definitely a plus when it comes to swim suits for me.

6. The Carrie Diaries: The book ' The Carrie Diaries' by Candace Bushnell. I've currently been addicted to the tv series of the same name. Which if you don't yet know, is a sequel to 'Sex and the City', following the life of  Carrie Bradshaw in her high school years. With past experiences, the book sometimes is even better than the {movie, tv show..}. Driving me to the conclusion that this book must be genius

7. Jeans: These mint shade jeans. Call me unoriginal but coloured pants have been on my wishlist (yes written down and all) for a very very long time. It's about time a dream becomes reality.

What is your favourite item from this April wishlist?

xx- M

Follow me on twitter | facebook | bloglovin!

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on your wish list, especially the versatile sandals! I am addicted to the carrie diaries (quite literally) and its my new favourite tv show!

    xo
    Nicole
    thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo in love with the dress you picked. Good luck with the rehearsals.
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love all of your pick especially the bikini :)

    I'm following you now via GFC, hope you follow back :)

    Mia :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the multicolored bag! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGG I think i need some some these stuff!! the dress, the sandals, the jeans...lol i should probably go for spring shopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff! But dress is the best! Like it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice wishlist!

    http://theblondiediary.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the candy bag!!
    Nice blog, I'm following now, hope you check my blog too :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! Love that dress. I went shopping this past weekend looking for flirty, girly dresses and saw some great stuff. Funny, I almost picked up a pair of mint jeans. One of these days.

    I know what it's like to be busy. I'm sure those dance rehearsals can be quite exhausting.

    -B
    www.mighty-bside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT FURLA CANDY BAG! Haha it's always been on my wishlist! But i've never seen this colour and it's actually really prettier- i'd actually pick this over the other neutral-coloured ones!

    Anyway it's fun to meet another blogger from Singapore!! (HI MARIANAAAAA! haha!) Thank you for leaving that comment on my blog, it meant lots to me! Currently reading your posts and for sure- gonna follow you on google and bloglovin'! Can't wait to read more new posts Mariana!

    Would love to keep in touch with you, and get to know more about you!

    Have a great day love!

    xxx
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this dress! Perfect for a NYC spring weather :)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...