15 May 2013

spring summer essentials | minimalistic

Spring Summer Essentials
 photo from vogue Paris April '13 | all item links here

There is something just so relaxed yet minimal and fresh about these warmer months that are upon us. Lighter clothes, less layers; it's just more simple this way. During these times I always have my go-to pieces but then there are also those items I wish I could say were my "go-to"s but just haven't found their way into my life (yet). 


So lets start with the items that year in and year out have always been there for me during these hot Spring Summer days.
  1. In the Spring and Summer you will most likely catch me in my crop tops or very light weight shirts any time I'm chilling at home. 
  2. Lets also not forget those short shorts that are the only escape, in my opinion, from the scorching heat. 
  3. If sunglasses weren't a must before well now they certainly are now.
  4. This year one of my resolutions (as you may call it) was to drink a lot more water, as being dehydrated is the last thing I want to be in this Singapore weather. 
  5. On the topic of warm weather, these Zara white ankle strap heels are just so perfect. I've always loved white leather shoes for the s/s and I though that this piece, from their wide selection of ankle strap heels, was the perfect fit for this time of year.
  6.  Lastly, I have applied nail polish in the light white shade  for the past couple of weeks, it is such a perfect touch to a vibrant outfit. 
Now onto the items that are in my summer wishlist of essentials:
  1. A dungaree or as some say, an overall. I've had some in the past but now this year I would love to get myself a light wash one like this Topshop light denim one.
  2.  Also, as well as the Furla candy satchel bag, which I talked about in my previous wishlist post, I am in love with this DKNY tote. As much as I use the word 'love' I really do feel this way about this design. Clean classic cuts in sophisticated white leather for a perfect minimalistic look. 
What are your Spring Summer essentials? 


xx- M

This post is part of IFB project #104: share your summer essentials.

12 comments:

  1. i love wearing white in the summertime, so clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing selection. The bag and the sunglasses are my favorite items.
    Kisses.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya dalring love your blog! Would you like to follow eachother on here and gfc?

    thanks!

    caterpillar-girll@blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the white essentials!! I need a dungaree asap

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING picks! Love all the whites, definitely an essential colour for me too x

    www.blog.elletassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been a fan of white. I think it scares me...is that weird? haha. But I do love these essentials you've picked.

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I love your blog!

    For Spring/Summer I'm all about the denim. It just seems to make everything seem cool and casual! I love those white dungarees. Definitely on my to buy list.


    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonita selección!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love white colour!! so cute and innocent!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the monochromatic collection. And great blog- found it through IFB.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. whites are my fav <3 cool post

    Do check out my new posts, www.fashionstirred.com
    Let me know if u wanna follow each other
    love from India

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...