7 Sep 2013

NYC dreaming | Elle Tassy spring lookbook

September, the month of fresh starts in fashion. The month that in reality means the definite end of summer. As many of us would know, in the world of fashion however, it marks the period of reinvention and new ideas played out through the much anticipated spring/summer ready to wear collections. And what better way to start this month than with New York Fashion Week. As I'm writing this, NYFW is under way, in other words, my social networking sites are bombarding me with celebrity style photos, backstage runway coverage, street style snaps and bits and pieces of the big apple. With every picture, tweet and instagram video my love for this city ( that I've never actually been to) just grows stronger. Funny how that can be the case. Maybe it is the stories friends of mine have told me, or it is the way that NYC reveals itself though every photograph especially during this fashion week. Whatever it may be, there is such a desire in me to explore this beautiful city.

Now onto this lookbook. Elle tassy is a new favourite online destination of mine. Every time I visit their website, blog or instagram it feels like I'm diving into a sea of incredible inspiration. Their vintage clothing tell so many stories and the photography in many remarkable places just adds to it. One of these places (as you may have guessed by now) is New York. Oh how I was excited when I came across this lookbook. All these places around the city, which I hope to someday explore, are beautifully complemented with their youthful vintage clothing. From Central park to Brooklyn bridge, this lookbook really reminded me of all the dreams and adventures I hope to have someday in this city.
"I get out of the taxi and it’s probably the only city which in reality looks better than on the postcards, New York" - Milos Forman.
Can it really get any better?



What do you think about this lookbook?
What is one place you want to explore?


xx-
Mariana 

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic!




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
    https://m.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3426
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently discovered Elle Tassy while following NYFW too. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!! definitely love the NYC vibe. adorable model!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful! Very postcard worthy!
    I would love to visit every single corner of NYC. NYC is like my dream location to travel to.


    Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin


    cassandra xx
    http://backtofive.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures! I love New York, it's way better than the postcards in real life and that's a promise.

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lookbook, beautiful photos!! New York is still on my bucket list for places to visit! <3


    x Jacquelyn
    Vedette Giveaway on my blog for FREE shapewear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...