11 Nov 2013

ootd for digital fashion week




sunglasses - c/o GlassesOnline.sg
chain necklace - Topshop
skirt - H&M
clutch -brandless 
shoes - Dexter
blazer - Baccini

I was so fortunate this year to be able to attend Digital fashion week! *internal squeal* However, this post ins't going to be about where I went (that's for another post!) but what I wore. As you may have noticed, I kind of have a thing for black and white combos. It's becoming a issue you know. So in the midst of deciding what to wear to dfw, I took the easy way out and you guessed it- I went for the black skirt-white blouse combination. The details were what saved this look from looking way too plain. The red wedges for a pop of colour; the metallic clutch for some texture and the chain necklaces for a hint of tomboy style. To tie the whole look together I threw on this dark wash denim blazer. I'm so into it right now as the structured tailoring and clean lines just gives a nice finishing touch to this outfit.

The show I attended at digital fashion week was held in the evening and so, when I went to snap some photos of this look during the day, it felt as if something was missing. That was until I added these sunglasses, that were kindly gifted by GlassesOnline.sg. The merge between a cat eye and wayfarer design on these sunglasses worked wonderfully well with this formal look.  

What do you think about this look?

+ Photos were taken by Stephanie, check out her lovely photography blog here.

xx
-Mariana


 twitter instagram | bloglovin' | facebook | tumblr

8 comments:

  1. lovely outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklaces! pretty outfit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! I love the look of this pictures
    thank you for visit mine (Californiland) ;)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wedges. You Can Enter For Leggings Giveaway On My Blog. Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely look, I absolutely love the detailed polka dot shirt paired with these chain necklaces, so pretty :-) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet the event was really fun! I love your style (especially the red heels) and I'm going to check out your friend's blog now :) Btw, I'm your newest GFC follower and my blog is Nail Care Enthusiast ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just discovered ur blog and i love it
    Very inspiring post
    Keep up the good work

    From Casablanca with love

    s

    http://fashion-bakchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...