4 Jun 2014

Woke up like this. Flawless


Summer has arrived! It being my 'O' level year though, there is just as much school work during the summer as ever. This calls for some mandatory procrastination, in this case, in the form of enjoying some pure genius work by photographer David Roemer.

This editorial for Numéro Russia is done to perfection. With a whole light colour scheme for the clothing, this editorial screams summer. A very classy one at that. A brilliant vibe was created with the on point styling- dainty lace, pleats and mesh with a touch of gold metallics brought a delicate feminine feel. Perfectly paired with the laser cuts and washed out leather pieces. And lets not forget about the multiple ear studs and fine tattoo on the beautiful model Katlin Aas which come together to give the editorial that carefree masculine touch.

I am pretty obsessed with this editorial. Which may or may not have to do with the appearance of pieces by Wang, Proenza Schouler and Celine. Sounds a lot like a dream summer closet to me.

Bed hair and minimal natural makeup were the perfect organic addition to the whole look to give it a "I woke up like this, we flawless" Beyonce look (and who wouldn't want that?!).


What do you think about this editorial?


xx
-Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...