1 Dec 2014

November inspiration + playlist


I have awaken from my slumber! In other words, I am finally free from the stresses and hardships of school and exams(yay!!!). Now that that is out of the way, during the month of November I've been able to spend a great amount of time doing more of what I love. Which include but are not limited to: movies watching, shopping (outfit posts are brewing), art museums visits, catching up on 'New Girl' and 'Broke Girls' and fitting in some much needed me-time with my books. So here's some tumblr goodness I've been enjoying 


and these are my favourite tunes for the month of November!

photos via tumblr
here's to a great week ahead!
until next time!
-Mariana x

 facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram | tumblr  

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...