27 Jan 2015

crisp shades of beige


I have come to the realisation that I have been currently obsessing over all things in the shades of white, cream, beige, and nudes. This Editorial for 'Porter #6 Winter Escape 2014' confirmed just that. A few different things made me adore this editorial so much.
Firstly, of course the clothing! I really enjoyed the way that oversized pieces look here. For instance, the bow-like top with the slouchy pants, that would normally look disastrous, here with the polished material and soft colours work.
 Secondly, the styling! As much as I enjoy looking at the trendy more couture like makeup and hair looks, I don't think I'll ever get tired of some natural looking makeup paired with bed hair. Especially as I can just picture this as a New York working woman that woke up monday morning wanting to keep things simple!


so tell me what do you think about this editorial? 


photos via visualoptimism
until next time! x
-Mariana

 facebook | twitter | bloglovin' | instagram | tumblr  

10 comments:

  1. I love the editorial! The pictures are of course beautiful, and that last dress is so unique xx

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Really love the last two looks, the styling looks effortless.

    Maya from prey on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely editorial! She's absolutely gorgeous and I love the color scheme.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn, great layering! I love those long coats x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post.thanks for sharing.

    http://mrsellar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great sense of style, I love this look from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so amazing really love the first two looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks amazing! Really love the last two looks, the styling looks effortless.
    OKdress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really am grateful for each and every comment I get. Do leave me your blog link if you'd like me to check out your blog!

Feel free to contact me if you've any questions or comments at: maribranicio@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...